To meet the needs of organisations in terms of leadership and management skills development, it is possible to combine two or three distinct but complementary learning approaches. Such a program, tailored to achieve your goals, covers a wide range of management and leadership skills:
- First, online training offered in French and English allowing the development of essential skills for managers, offering proven approaches supported by many practical tools.
- To which are added workshops with groups of 8 to 10 people in order to crystallize learning through exchanges, and the resolution of real problems.
- Supplemented as needed by masterclasses on topics relevant to your organizational goals.
Online training makes it possible to cover many topics, is accessible at all times either to explore new approaches, acquire practical tools, or remember certain concepts when it really matters.
The workshops allow to deepen the knowledge thus acquired and facilitate the transition from knowledge to know-how, in addition to creating privileged relationships of collaboration and support between the participants.
The masterclasses, on the other hand, assemble all participants in one special event. Each are customised to your needs, designed to broaden horizons by offering innovative approaches based on the most recent scientific and business literature.
- Manage your emotions and show courage
- Inspire trust
- Improve communications
- Influence in a positive and sustainable way
- Maximize your motivation at work
On team management
- Hold effective meetings
- Improve team efficiency
On people management
- Knowing how to delegate and empower other
- Give feedback
- Motivate employees
- Develop talents
- Manage priorities and plan effectively
- Manage change
- Manage conflicts
- The management function, what is it?
- Develop your strategic competencies (strategic thinking, planning, execution)
- Improve the performance of the leadership team